Foorum Kodulehekülg Eesti Audi Klubi foorum Viimati aktiivne: Mitte kunagi

Pole sisse logitud. [Logi sisse - Registreeri]
Mine lehekülje algusesse

Telli teema e-mailile | Lisa lemmikutesse   Tee uus teema Tee uus küsitlus
 Lehekülgi:  1  2
Autor:
Pealkiri: Vedrustus & juhitavus (Vastuseid: 27 | Vaatamisi: 15323)
Maku
klubiliige

Registreerunud 28.01.03
Kasutaja on eemal

postitati 02.05.15 08:21 Tsiteeri
Koni amordid

http://www.koni.com/finder/

Audi S2
S2 (B3, 8B) Coupé Quattro 2.3E-20V Turbo 90-95 Sport
Front 86-2086SPD2
Rear 86-2433Sport

KONI Car distributor

Motoral Eesti AS
Mr. Martins Krumins
Betooni 4A
11415 Tallinn
Estonia
Phone +372 620 1464
Fax +372 620 1422

www.motoral.ee
martins(at)motoral.ee

torque addict / in the real world four wheel drive means safety and traction
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada kasutajale U2U
Maku
klubiliige

Registreerunud 28.01.03
Kasutaja on eemal

postitati 11.09.17 21:06 Tsiteeri

Üks varasem tsitaat:
Understeer Entering/exiting turns
* Soften front dampers or stiffen rear dampers.

Koni adjustable shock absorber settings thread / shocks

Rusty
1 turn front, 0.5 rear from fully hard
Yes, both from fully hard, wind it in clockwise to the stop then back, fully hard is hard! For a more comfortable ride try adding 0.5-1.0 turns to those figures.
Good choice, mine are 0.5 front and rear and I think I need to either stiffen the rear or soften the front a little as it's a little understeery compared to how they were before (-1.5F, -1R).
Summary (Coupe):-
Stock springs -1.5F -1.0R
H&R springs -1.0F -0.5R

Where -x.x = counter clockwise turns from fully hard (wound in clockwise).
F = Front
R = Rear

Sonic
Just had my koni's installed today.
The front's required a bit of bodging because there was ~3mm gap between the top of the damper and the screw-on strut cap that keeps the damper in place, even when using the provided spacer.
I adjusted both fully to the right which seemed to give the stiffest rebound, then dialled the front's back 1.5 turns (60%) and the rears back 1 turn (40%) to give the rear a slower rebound than the front.
Had a quick drive home (~20 miles) and immediate observations are that the clattering and crashing from the bilsteins has gone (i suspected the rear left was damaged), the roads feel flat again which is fantastic, although there was the odd jar at the front, the car dives like mad compared to the bilsteins under breaking (8-pot brembo's up front ) and it takes a fraction of a second longer to load-up as it corners which is a little unnerving, i guess because it is soggy compared to the bilsteins.
The car also feels like it wants to over-steer compared to before, i guess i got my estimations on the rebound settings out. I could loosen up the rear anti-roll bar also as this is on max stiffness. Still, it might actually feel more pointy at speed. Will have to see!
Should be fun a the 'ring next weekend, then

Error404
I'm running 1/2 turn from fully stiff on the rear and 1 turn from fully stiff on the front. nice and firm but not too harsh, i like a decent ride too and very happy with the setup
yup, mines very neutral, I like it
you don't need to remove the strut from the car, undo topmount and remove the spring, then compress the piston down then turn to adjust - easy to do with H&Rs are you don't need spring compressors to get them on/off

torque addict / in the real world four wheel drive means safety and traction
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada kasutajale U2U
Kiku
huviline

Registreerunud 02.06.10
Kasutaja on eemal

Auto: S2, 90q 20vt

postitati 11.09.17 21:21 Tsiteeri

Mul on endal sama lahendus nagu Rusty ja Alex soovitas. Täiesti talutav jäikus aukudes ja sült olek mis originaal amortide ja S2 ABY vedrudega ilmselgelt kadus. Tulevikus teistele teadmiseks aga kes see kurat tänasel päeval ikka nendega enam sõidab - KW or nothing...

Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada kasutajale U2U Kasutaja Telefoninumber
 Lehekülgi:  1  2
Tee uus teema Tee uus küsitlus

Mine lehekülje lõppu

XMB Audi Club Edition
Täiendanud: indro, klem, j6mm & diversion @ 2002-2020
Eesti Audi Klubi ei vastuta foorumis tehtud postituste eest.
[Päringuid: 21]
[PHP: 38.0% - SQL: 62.0%]