Foorum Kodulehekülg Eesti Audi Klubi foorum Viimati aktiivne: Mitte kunagi

Pole sisse logitud. [Logi sisse - Registreeri]
Mine lehekülje algusesse

Telli teema e-mailile | Lisa lemmikutesse   Tee uus teema
Autor:
Pealkiri: Поиск… Radio info and navi display on B5 Audi S4 (Vastuseid: 1 | Vaatamisi: 2107)
ClintBarton
huviline

Registreerunud 28.06.18
Kasutaja on eemal

postitati 29.06.18 06:14 Tsiteeri
Поиск… Radio info and navi display on B5 Audi S4

HI,

I have a 2001.5 Audi S4 (B5) retrofitted with a RNS-E radio/navi unit, with its CAN bus wired to the instrument cluster. I would like to install the ColorMFA. Currently with the original red FIS, it shows radio info, as well as navi directional arrow, bargraph, and other info (while guidance is active) on the FIS as a secondary display. Reading the previous messages posted in this forum, it appears that the ColorMFA will also fully support these functionalities. Am I correct?

Can someone post some photos or video of the navi stuff working on the ColorMFA? I have not seen any so far.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.colormfa.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=822
Online Video Production Studio

Thanks!

Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada kasutajale U2U Kasutaja Telefoninumber
rocket
klubiliige

Registreerunud 13.10.04
Kasutaja on eemal

Auto: 40 TFSI

postitati 29.06.18 06:33 Tsiteeri

This is actually a online gathering place for CAR enthusiasts and specifically for Audi brand :cool:

Hopefully someone could help You out!

Edit 02.07.2018

Algne postitus (OC from OP) nägi välja selline:

"Actually two issues. First when I tried to search the forum for this issue I tried "Audio issues" and got no results due to the terms being "too common." I tried many other variations and it always either returned no results or ignore the most relevant terms and returned useless threads. NOT VERY HELPFUL!My real problem is that when Dorico is running, no other program (youtube for example) will produce any sound. So if I wanted to watch the tutorial videos I have to exit Dorico and then restart it afterwards. I find that annoying and limiting. Any thoughts or suggestions?"

Diagnostika, elektriküsimused. Lisade paigaldus ja õpetamine A6 C4-C8 ja A4 B5-B9'le. Pealinnas HELISTA 562-56789 !
Müüa püsikiirushoidja koos paigaldusega , Vaata ka: Cruise Control, :: Kompuuter ,:: LED orig. numbrituled ja salongivalgustus
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada kasutajale U2U Kasutaja Telefoninumber
Tee uus teema

Mine lehekülje lõppu

XMB Audi Club Edition
Täiendanud: indro, klem, j6mm & diversion @ 2002-2020
Eesti Audi Klubi ei vastuta foorumis tehtud postituste eest.
[Päringuid: 20]
[PHP: 43.5% - SQL: 56.5%]